Hello everybody! Apologies for the radio silence, but we’re back to provide you with an update in relation to everyone’s favourite subject, COVID-19! Yay!

Okay, okay – we know everyone is growing ever more weary of coronavirus updates and we all just can’t wait till it’s over. However, we just don’t know when that will be…. So with that in mind we thought it best to let you know what’s happening with your favourite wee music festival:

  1. We are hopeful that the festival will be able to go ahead. We’ll keep a close eye on things and if we do have to make the call to cancel we shall do so by 20th August.
  2. Given the threat of cancellation we will not be asking for payment for reserved tickets until such a time as we can be sure the event will go ahead.
  3. If the event is cancelled then tickets which have already been paid for will be refunded in full.

There are a number of factors at play determining if the event can go ahead. Please bear in mind that the island is somewhat of a special case. It may well be that while life has returned to something resembling normal on the mainland, we may still be exercising special measures to keep our vulnerable population safe.

It may also work out that the festival is the first main island event to be allowed to take place this year. In which case it’s going to be one hell of a party!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Hopefully we’ll see you all in September. In the meantime, stay indoors and stay safe. And while you’re at it, maybe work on a wee cover of a Kylie, Britney or Madonna tune. Or any ‘Pop Princess’ song for that matter. The Teuchtars will be ready…..