Tickets for Ceòl Cholasa 2018 now available…
Priced at £80, a Festival Pass provides entry to all concerts over the entire event , all workshops and the ever-popular Saturday late-night Ceilidh.
As almost half of all available tickets are usually pre-booked, we urge anyone who has not pre-booked to register their interest as soon as possible, by sending an email to Keir. Tickets will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information please call us on 01951 200265 (mornings) or 01951 200266 (afternoons)
With regard to payment, there is a choice of 3 methods :
Please note that there is a booking fee with this option. You will be issued with a receipt which you can exchange for tickets at the festival.
Sort Code: 82 67 04
A/C No: 90163954
Please send Keir an email if you are paying by Bank Transfer as….
Isle of Colonsay
If paying by cheque please include an email address as…
This year we will be issuing e-tickets direct to your inbox. All you then need do is print it out and bring it with you. Simples!
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- 16 Oct 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 2: WHɎTEWHɎTE Who are these guys? WHɎTE are an emerging duo, comprising Gaelic singer-songwriter Alas...
- 10 Oct 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 1: FARAFARA Who are these guys? Fara brings together four musicians at the forefront of today’s Scottish fo...
- 10 Oct 2017The Ceòl Christmas Countdownalso known as… Now That’s What I Ceòl Christmas What?! Talk of Christmas already?...
- 29 Sep 2017Ceòl Cholasa 2018 – All You Need To KnowWell, wasn’t Ceòl Cholasa 10 one of the best ever?! Cracking concert after cracking concert, s...
- 26 Sep 2017Ceòl Cholasa 20182018 LINE-UP IS TAKING SHAPE… Okay, it’s barely been a week since the hall fell silent o...