Tickets for Ceòl Cholasa 2019 now available…
Priced at £80, a Festival Pass provides entry to all concerts over the entire event , all workshops and the ever-popular Saturday late-night Ceilidh.
As almost half of all available tickets are usually pre-booked, we urge anyone who has not pre-booked to register their interest as soon as possible, by sending an email to Keir. Tickets will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information please call us on 01951 200265 (mornings) or 01951 200266 (afternoons)
With regard to payment, there is a choice of 3 methods :
Please note that there is a booking fee with this option. You will be issued with a receipt which you can exchange for tickets at the festival.
Sort Code: 82 67 04
A/C No: 90163954
Please send Keir an email if you are paying by Bank Transfer as….
Isle of Colonsay
If paying by cheque please include an email address as…
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- 19 Mar 2019Ceòl Cholasa 2019: Everything You Need To KnowCOLONSAY? WHERE’S THAT THEN? Colonsay is a small island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland, loc...
- 24 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: FlookFLOOK Who are these guys? ‘Iconic’ is a word that is perhaps overused these days,...
- 22 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: The Stompin’ Late Night Ceòl Ceilidhfeaturing THE MURRAY WILLIS EXPERIENCE The legendary Stompin’ Late Night Cèol Ceilidh r...
- 19 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: ÍmarÍMAR Who are these guys? These guys are the hottest property on the trad scene right now. Ind...
- 16 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: Eilidh Shaw and Ross MartinEILIDH SHAW AND ROSS MARTIN Who are these guys? These guys are firm festival favourites both!...