Tickets for Ceòl Cholasa 2017 available now.
Priced at £75 a Festival Pass provides entry to all concerts over the entire event , all Workshops and the ever-popular Saturday late-night Ceilidh.
As almost half of all available tickets are usually pre-booked, we urge anyone who has not pre-booked to register their interest as soon as possible, by sending an email to Keith. Tickets will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information please call us on 01951 200336, 0141 552 1934 or 07513 113879
With regard to payment, there is a choice of 3 methods :
Please note that there is a booking fee with this option. You will be issued with a receipt which you can exchange for tickets at the festival.
Sort Code: 82 67 04
A/C No: 90163954
Please send Keith an email if you are paying by Bank Transfer and he will set your tickets aside for you.
Isle of Colonsay
As far as the tickets themselves are concerned, we can hold these here for you. If however you prefer the feel of the tickets in your paws, please send a S.A.E. to the address above, and your tickets will soon be winging their way to you.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- 29 Mar 2017Ceol2019Test test...
- 16 Mar 2017FINAL EDITION FINAL EDITION Well, in truth, that headline should perhaps read “FINAL ADDITION”. Yes, despit...
- 08 Mar 2017Ceòl Cholasa 2017 (13-17 Sept)Where Does 10 Years Go? This time in 2007 Keith and I were boldly going where no ‘eejit’ had gone...
- 17 Jan 2017GET YOUR PROZAC HERE!Well here we are in the midst of the annual January gloom, and I guess you all need cheering up a we...
- 04 Jan 2017Karine Polwart for Ceòl Cholasa 2017 makes for a A Happy New Year…A HAPPY NEW YEAR to festival goers, friends of festival goers, potential festival goers and, in gene...