Tickets for Ceòl Cholasa 2018 now available…
Priced at £80, a Festival Pass provides entry to all concerts over the entire event , all workshops and the ever-popular Saturday late-night Ceilidh.
As almost half of all available tickets are usually pre-booked, we urge anyone who has not pre-booked to register their interest as soon as possible, by sending an email to Keir. Tickets will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information please call us on 01951 200265 (mornings) or 01951 200266 (afternoons)
With regard to payment, there is a choice of 3 methods :
Please note that there is a booking fee with this option. You will be issued with a receipt which you can exchange for tickets at the festival.
Sort Code: 82 67 04
A/C No: 90163954
Please send Keir an email if you are paying by Bank Transfer as….
Isle of Colonsay
If paying by cheque please include an email address as…
This year we will be issuing e-tickets direct to your inbox. All you then need do is print it out and bring it with you. Simples!
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- 06 Aug 2018IN BED WITH TIDE LINES!SPECIAL TICKET ALERT!! Really fancy coming to Ceòl Cholasa but can’t manage the whole weekend?...
- 07 Mar 2018Everything You Need To Know – Ceòl Cholasa 2018COLONSAY? WHERE’S THAT THEN? Colonsay is a small island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland, loc...
- 19 Dec 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 11: The Ghost of Festivals PastWell, here it is, Merry Christmas! When we started this countdown it was mid October and we looked q...
- 13 Dec 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 10: Tide LinesTIDE LINES Who are these guys? Well we reckon most of you will know Tide Lines. After all, they were...
- 06 Dec 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 9: The Stompin’ Late Night Ceòl Ceilidhfeaturing THE CAITLIN MCNEILL CEILIDH BAND Cèilidhean that start in the early evening are so passé...