Tickets for Ceòl Cholasa 2018 now available…
Priced at £80, a Festival Pass provides entry to all concerts over the entire event , all workshops and the ever-popular Saturday late-night Ceilidh.
As almost half of all available tickets are usually pre-booked, we urge anyone who has not pre-booked to register their interest as soon as possible, by sending an email to Keir. Tickets will then be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more information please call us on 01951 200265 (mornings) or 01951 200266 (afternoons)
With regard to payment, there is a choice of 3 methods :
Please note that there is a booking fee with this option. You will be issued with a receipt which you can exchange for tickets at the festival.
Sort Code: 82 67 04
A/C No: 90163954
Please send Keir an email if you are paying by Bank Transfer as….
Isle of Colonsay
If paying by cheque please include an email address as…
This year we will be issuing e-tickets direct to your inbox. All you then need do is print it out and bring it with you. Simples!
We look forward to seeing you in September!
- 14 Nov 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 6: The Jarlath Henderson BandTHE JARLATH HENDERSON BAND Who are these guys? Well, let’s start with Jarlath will we? It...
- 08 Nov 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 5: BeiraBEIRA Who are these guys? Local girl, Caitlin McNeill, is no stranger to the Ceòl Cholasa stage havi...
- 03 Nov 2017Calling All Regulars!Hello Everyone! How are you all doing? We have a special request for all our deeply beloved regular...
- 01 Nov 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 4: The Young’unsTHE YOUNG’UNS Who are these guys? You mean you don’t know?! Well you’ve been missi...
- 24 Oct 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 3: CaraCARA Who are these guys? Cara are a truly international band. International in the sense that they r...