For those of you who missed them, and for those of you whose memories of the weekends in question might be just a wee bit hazy, here are a few reminders of our past Festivals.
Huge thanks to Hughie for an other excellent revue, just follow the link. Ceòl Cholasa 2016 read more →
Each year Hughie forces himself, against all instincts to attend every event at the festival. He almost manages! His reviews are a great reminder of what are always special occasions. For the review with pictures follow the link Hughie’s Review, or just read on. CEOL CHOLASA 2015 After a night spent preparing and wrapping rolls.. read more →
Just a small selection of the pics form 2014, when we very successfully returned to a four day festival. The atmosphere this year was better than ever, helped mainly by the some truly humble, warm and incredibly talented artists, many of whom joined us in the festival club into the wee sma’ hours. A real.. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2013 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2012 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And why not check out Rachel Hendry’s video from Ceòl 2012?! read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2011 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And here’s a link to Hughie McNeil’s review of the 2011 Festival. read more →
Here’s 40 of almost 1000 photos we have from this year’s event. Hopefully they capture the fun, excitement and spirit of our wee festival. Have a look and feel free to comment on them. We also welcome any photos that you the festival goers may have taken, so why not fire them off in the.. read more →
Such was the overwhelming success of the inaugural event, Pedie and Keith felt that it could never be as good again and there was certainly a temptation to not even try. Word of Ceòl Cholasa had however reached the ears of musicians all over the UK and the boys suddenly found that booking big name.. read more →
Ah, the very first festival. The months of frantic planning, the sleepless nights and the last minute panicking. How young we were. Amazingly the whole thing went off without a hitch. Superb performances from Kathleen MacInnes and co, Rallion, Karine Polwart and The Anna Massie Band ensured the inaugural event was a huge success. Thursday.. read more →
- 29 Mar 20172017…So here it is, the line-up for 2017. Only 5 months to go; tickets selling like hot burgers and accom...
- 16 Mar 2017FINAL EDITION FINAL EDITION Well, in truth, that headline should perhaps read “FINAL ADDITION”. Yes, despit...
- 08 Mar 2017Ceòl Cholasa 2017 (13-17 Sept)Where Does 10 Years Go? This time in 2007 Keith and I were boldly going where no ‘eejit’ had gone...
- 17 Jan 2017GET YOUR PROZAC HERE!Well here we are in the midst of the annual January gloom, and I guess you all need cheering up a we...
- 04 Jan 2017Karine Polwart for Ceòl Cholasa 2017 makes for a A Happy New Year…A HAPPY NEW YEAR to festival goers, friends of festival goers, potential festival goers and, in gene...