For those of you who missed them, and for those of you whose memories of the weekends in question might be just a wee bit hazy, here are a few reminders of our past Festivals.
We are indebted to everyone’s favourite Machrins McNeill, namely Hughie (sorry Seumas!), for another of his fantastic reviews: Ceòl Cholasa 2017 – 10 Years and Still Kicking More pics to follow… read more →
Huge thanks to Hughie for an other excellent revue, just follow the link. Ceòl Cholasa 2016 read more →
Each year Hughie forces himself, against all instincts to attend every event at the festival. He almost manages! His reviews are a great reminder of what are always special occasions. For the review with pictures follow the link Hughie’s Review, or just read on. CEOL CHOLASA 2015 After a night spent preparing and wrapping rolls.. read more →
Just a small selection of the pics form 2014, when we very successfully returned to a four day festival. The atmosphere this year was better than ever, helped mainly by the some truly humble, warm and incredibly talented artists, many of whom joined us in the festival club into the wee sma’ hours. A real.. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2013 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2012 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And why not check out Rachel Hendry’s video from Ceòl 2012?! read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2011 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And here’s a link to Hughie McNeil’s review of the 2011 Festival. read more →
Here’s 40 of almost 1000 photos we have from this year’s event. Hopefully they capture the fun, excitement and spirit of our wee festival. Have a look and feel free to comment on them. We also welcome any photos that you the festival goers may have taken, so why not fire them off in the.. read more →
Such was the overwhelming success of the inaugural event, Pedie and Keith felt that it could never be as good again and there was certainly a temptation to not even try. Word of Ceòl Cholasa had however reached the ears of musicians all over the UK and the boys suddenly found that booking big name.. read more →
- 07 Sep 2018Ceòl Cholasa Original Clothing Company Wows Yet Again….Reporting from the catwalks of Scalasaig, we look at the 2018 line from Ceòl Cholasa Originals and w...
- 01 Sep 2018Hello to Hecla!We have some good news and some bad news for you. So let’s get the bad news out of the way fir...
- 06 Aug 2018IN BED WITH TIDE LINES!SPECIAL TICKET ALERT!! Really fancy coming to Ceòl Cholasa but can’t manage the whole weekend?...
- 07 Mar 2018Everything You Need To Know – Ceòl Cholasa 2018COLONSAY? WHERE’S THAT THEN? Colonsay is a small island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland, loc...
- 19 Dec 2017Ceòl Christmas Countdown Week 11: The Ghost of Festivals PastWell, here it is, Merry Christmas! When we started this countdown it was mid October and we looked q...