For those of you who missed them, and for those of you whose memories of the weekends in question might be just a wee bit hazy, here are a few reminders of our past Festivals.
We have not one, but two, reviews of Ceòl 2018 for you: From the pen of Machrins’ McNeill favourite Hughie: Ceòl Cholasa 2.0 – The Magic Continues And a first time contributor to these pages, Donald ‘Pedie’ MacNeill: Ceòl Cholasa Pushes The Boat Our For The Young’uns We also have some pictures to go.. read more →
We are indebted to everyone’s favourite Machrins McNeill, namely Hughie (sorry Seumas!), for another of his fantastic reviews: Ceòl Cholasa 2017 – 10 Years and Still Kicking More pics to follow… read more →
Huge thanks to Hughie for an other excellent revue, just follow the link. Ceòl Cholasa 2016 read more →
Each year Hughie forces himself, against all instincts to attend every event at the festival. He almost manages! His reviews are a great reminder of what are always special occasions. For the review with pictures follow the link Hughie’s Review, or just read on. CEOL CHOLASA 2015 After a night spent preparing and wrapping rolls.. read more →
Just a small selection of the pics form 2014, when we very successfully returned to a four day festival. The atmosphere this year was better than ever, helped mainly by the some truly humble, warm and incredibly talented artists, many of whom joined us in the festival club into the wee sma’ hours. A real.. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2013 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2012 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And why not check out Rachel Hendry’s video from Ceòl 2012?! read more →
The festival organisers are indebted to Cathie MacDonald and Alan Davis for these memories of the 2011 running of Ceòl Cholasa. If you have any pics you’d like to share then get in touch with Keith. And here’s a link to Hughie McNeil’s review of the 2011 Festival. read more →
Here’s 40 of almost 1000 photos we have from this year’s event. Hopefully they capture the fun, excitement and spirit of our wee festival. Have a look and feel free to comment on them. We also welcome any photos that you the festival goers may have taken, so why not fire them off in the.. read more →
- 24 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: FlookFLOOK Who are these guys? ‘Iconic’ is a word that is perhaps overused these days,...
- 22 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: The Stompin’ Late Night Ceòl Ceilidhfeaturing THE MURRAY WILLIS EXPERIENCE The legendary Stompin’ Late Night Cèol Ceilidh r...
- 19 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: ÍmarÍMAR Who are these guys? These guys are the hottest property on the trad scene right now. Ind...
- 16 Dec 2018Ceòl Cholasa 2019: Eilidh Shaw and Ross MartinEILIDH SHAW AND ROSS MARTIN Who are these guys? These guys are firm festival favourites both!...
- 15 Dec 2018A Wee Look At Our SponsorsWe thought it was about time we did a piece on the people and organisations without whom Ceòl Cholas...